Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wow, I'm a slacker

What with all the wedding planning, going back and forth across the country, and working on a re-model, I haven't been making things on a daily basis. But, there are a few things I've been working on over the past month or so and I feel the need to post.


I don't know why harassing my cat is so amusing to me.

I think she looks great in a hat.
More Cat Hats in 2010!


This is my first pathetic attempt at a slipcover.
Now I know why people buy them.
I need to fix it this week


And last, but not least, today I finally finished the painting that I plan to use for the wedding invitations. It's gone through several phases and layers, and yes, there are seams because it's painted on jeans that we stretched onto 1x4s

I say it's done because I'm afraid anything else I could do to it would mess it up.

I would love to say that I will be more consistent again with my production and posting, but, I don't think that's realistic.

I will at least make an effort to photograph and post the things I've made, though, because there are many other things that I've made, but I have no idea where my camera so I only have what few pictures I've taken on my phone.

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

The painting looks sooo good! And yes!! More cat hats!