Tuesday, March 31, 2009

sorry for not posting

So I've been making things, just not posting.
After making the drive across the country, and many breakfasts, the tax spreadsheet for the accountant and various other things, I figured I'd make a post.

When I was sewing yesterday I realized that a big part of making things for me now was showing it off, too. Whether or not anyone saw it. So, here's the things that I've made in the past few weeks.



I got here without a headband.
Big mistake, that was the first thing I needed

First attempt at men's wear. Pants from a pattern.
After many fittings, they don't need a belt!

Little cotton knitted tank top

Hemp crocheted bag.
It fits a kitten!

Hoodie top! With pocket and stripes!

Matchy skirt

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! Cool stuff. Congrats on the pants. And a bag so you don't lose your Mittens! Love, of course, the stripedy - now with matching skirt!

Madelyn said...

Whoo hoo - you posted!! And pants from a pattern - what a surprise! I love the little knitted top - and the bag is gonna be useful - not just for kitties.